First Aid Training (16h)(Esmaabi väljaõppe koolitus)
12.12.2019 - 13.12.2019
10:00 - 17:00
Tallinn, Endla 4 (Projektiekspert OÜ, III korrus, ruum F)
PS. Pre-registration is necessary.
- 12.12-13.12.2019 First aid training (16 academic h)
- 13.12.2019 First aid refresher course (8 academic h) - for those who have some previous knowledge
- 20.04-21.04.2020 First Aid Training (16 academic h)
- 20.04.2020 First aid refresher course (8 academic h) - for those who have some previous knowledge
Do you wish to train all your team? Please write firstname.lastname@example.org.
Target group: First-aid training (16-hour) is suitable for any organisation would like to have well-trained first-aiders, for applicants for driving licenses and weapons permits, for babysitters, coaches and other professions, where first aid training is mandatory. All other people intrested in first aid are also welcome.
According to estonian legislation
ja tööohutuse seadus, § 132 , the employer is
required to designate at least one worker to provide first aid. The 16-hour First Aid training is defined by Regulation No 50 of the Ministry of Social
Affairs of the Republic of Estonia (22.11.2018) “Töökeskkonnavoliniku,
töökeskkonnanõukogu liikme ja esmaabiandja koolituse ja täienduskoolituse kord
employer shall provide first aid training to the designated worker within one
month of his / her assignment. The
employer refers the worker-first aid provider to advanced / further training
every three years.
The Regulation No 61 of the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Estonia (24.09.2010) "Tervisekaitsenõuded koolieelses lasteasutuses tervise edendamisele ja päevakavale" stipulates that teachers of pre-school child care institutions and assisting staff should have proper skills to provide first aid primary care to children.
Objective of training: To provide basic knowledge and practical skills to save life of a victim in unlike event of an accident or urgent life-threating situation and to provide first aid.Topics
- - Principles of work of Ambulance and Emergency Call Center;
- - Evaluation of patient`s condition and situation;
- - Resuscitation of adults, using AED;
- - The features of paediatric resuscitation;
- - Chocking;
- - Drowning;
- - Burns;
- - Allergies, anaphylaxis;
- - Seizures;
- - Heart attack;
- - Strokes and brain hemorrhages;
- - Diabetes;
- - Poisoning, CO intoxication;
- - Injuries and wounds.
After attending the training, the participant:
- - evaluates the condition of the victim and chooses the right tactic for the first aid;
- - uses correct resuscitation techniques;
- - stops the bleeding and helps the casualty in shock condition;
- - knows the dangers of fractures, knows how to immobilize the victim's proximities;
- - assists with poisoning, burns, chemical burns and cold injuries
- - takes into account safety and security of him/herself, the victim and others when providing first aid.
NB! We kindly ask participants to wear comfortable clothing for practical workshops (including resuscitation).
The document issued upon completing the training: The training will end with the test and final practical exercise. A certificate recognized by Labor Inspectorate, ARK and other institutions will be issued to those who have successfully completed the training.
The volume of study: A classroom lecture with practical tasks for a total of 16 academic hours. The price of 16h First Aid training includes: classroom training, practical workshops, study materials, certificate, coffee . The price of training does not include lunch.
PS! This training can also be ordered as in-house training. When organizing the training, we take into account precise specifics and needs of Your company. We organize training in English, Estonian and Russian. In case You are interested, we prepare a price offer for you.Juunika Koolitus OÜ on Eesti Töötukassa koolituskaardi koostööpartner.